- An essential service for ALL new cricket bats. Increases the longevity of the bat if the knocking in and preparation is done correctly.
- Includes oiling before and after “knocking in”
- Your bat is “knocked in” by hand using a wooden mallet.
- The edges are rolled.
- This service can take up to 7 days at busy times.
PLEASE NOTE: While this is a full-knocking-in service. We advise the following steps:
- Go to the nets and play against some used cricket balls at mid-pace. (If you see large indentations, the bat may need further knocking in). Avoid playing down on Yorkers in the nets, no amount of knocking in can protect fully against the damage this may cause.
- Begin to gradually hit the ball harder against bowlers before using it in a match.